The Network offers scholarships to attend the Extravaganza through the Tom Hunstad Scholarship Fund. Due to limited funds, we are only able to offer financial assistance to offset registration fees. To help us determine scholarship recipients, please fill out the application below. You will be notified by September 30 if you have been awarded a scholarship.
You can help us stretch our scholarship dollars – and find ways to pay for other expenses for the Extravaganza – by visiting the “How to Afford the Extravaganza” page. This page offers tips on alternative funding sources, such as:
- Your church Endowment Fund.
- Including the Extravaganza in your ELCA Youth Gathering or Mission Event fundraising.
- Asking a member or group in the congregation to invest in your ministry by sponsoring you.
- Cost-saving ideas at the event.
If other sources are not available, we welcome your scholarship application!
We have a limited number of scholarships for the Onsite event in Anaheim. You will be notified within three weeks of submitting your application. If awarded financial assistance, you will receive a code to enter during registration. Please DO NOT REGISTER until you have been notified. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Check on possible funding sources prior to submitting your application.
- If no other funding sources are available, please fill out the form below.
- DO NOT register for the Extravaganza until you have been notified.
- After a scholarship has been awarded, you will receive a special registration code and instructions. You will register online with that code and it will automatically deduct the amount of your scholarship.
- If you decide later to not attend the Extravaganza, you must notify us prior to January 15, 2023. At that point, we've ordered materials and food for you and have incurred cost. If you do not notify us, you may be responsible for those costs. You must notify both our scholarship coordinator and our registrar.
- If you have additional questions, please contact our scholarship coordinator, Amy Wagner.